Spraybase® Mandrel Kit
- The mandrel collector contains a stage, controller and a set of mandrel collectors
- 4 mandrels, 1 each of 3, 4, 5 and 6 mm. The working length for the 3, 4, 5 and 6 mm mandrels is 100 mm. All mandrels are made from 306 stainless steel.
- The emitter to collector distance range is 20-200 mm. The rotational speed can be adjusted from 0-5000 rpm.
- A high voltage power supply with a single voltage output up to 20 kV (positive)
- A software controlled syringe pump to deliver the solution to be electrospun to the emitter tip (maximum syringe size is 60 cc)
- 1 x 18G emitters
- A Spraybase platform which houses the mandrel collector
- A Z axis and manual manipulator to control the position of the emitter relative to the collector plate
- A camera and lens with visualization software capable of viewing and recording the Taylor cone
- A safety hood that has an interlock that will cut off the voltage once the door is opened to ensure the safety of the end user
If you're interested in a quote for this product, please contact us.